Friday 27 December 2013

Calidar Hex Map Stretch Goal Reached

A preview of some of Calidar's hex art.
All rights reserved.
Thanks to our wonderful backers, who have just surpassed the 200 mark, Calidar's Kickstarter just reached its second stretch goal: an extra poster map featuring a hex map of Meryath!

This is major news for me, of course, because it means that for the first time, one of my hex maps will be printed up as a poster map.  I've been making these maps for years, so it's hard to express how excited I am about this.

It also means that I need to step up the pace, and get the designs for not one but two poster maps done.  Exciting times indeed.

Work has already begun on creating new hex art exclusive to Calidar.  You can see a preview of some of the hexes in the image at the top of this post.

No comments: